We are very happy about high-quality recommendations.
We have not only been able to prove ourselves to our customers; experts also agree that highQ does award-winning work.
- Best Practice Award Urban Telematics for the mTicket App, Verkéiersverbond, Luxemburg, (Berlin, 2015)
- Best m-Government Service Award for the mTicket App, Verkéiersverbond Luxemburg (Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2015)
- Best Practices Prize from the Telematics in Communities competition sponsored by TelematicsPRO e.V. (Hannover, 2014)
- IT Innovation Prize 2014, Best App 2014 for mytraQ, (Karlsruhe, 2014)
- The ITK and Creative Economics award from the State of Baden-Württemberg and the MFG Agency for Innovation in IT and Media (Stuttgart, 2013)
- The IBM Bestseller Award 2011 in the category of Travel & Transportation (Mannheim, 2012)
- Federal Republic Award Winner for the RFID Medium-sized Business award (networked electronics data carriers, 2011)
- Winner of the IT Solutions Enabled for the Future innovation competition from the Media and Filmgesellschaft (MFG) of Baden-Württemberg (2009)
- Awarded the PlanB Ticket from the medium-sized company program for innovative product (Karlsruhe, 2008)
- The KREATEK Idea Competition of the State of Baden-Württemberg (2007)
- The Short-distance Transportation System Conference (Freiburg, 2007)
- The CiTOP traffic conference (Berlin, 2007)
More can be moved together: most of these awards are thanks to our collaboration in partnerships and our customers, as well as scientific research.
Our research activities have earned us the Innovation through Research seal from the Stifterverband der Deutschen Wissenschaft (Association of Benefactors of German Science).
(Picture Source (header) : Verkéiersverbond Luxembourg)